We are the Top NAAC Consultant, trusted by over 79+ institutions across India for 'Naac Accreditation Consultancy Services', approved by 'Ministry of MSME' & 'Govt. of INDIA'.
To provide valuable support to Colleges and Universities to get them accredited with a well deserved grade in the NAAC accreditation process.
Be Fast ,Be Glocal, Be Connected and To become industry leader.
Conduct Audit as per NAAC requirements, Guide and support institutions step by step for their documentation preparation as per NAAC criterion , Closely monitor , Assess, analyse and assistance for a higher NAAC Grade.
Why we are the best choice for
your NAAC accreditation Process!
We provide step by step expert solution to get your institution grade high. Following are the steps,
- Institutional Audit : Our Experts visit at campus and conduct Audit , A well documented audit report is prepared and fetched to institution for their current status as per NAAC requirements.
- IIQA Submission : An online submission of Institutional Information and Quality assessment (IIQA) is to be submitted.
- SSR Submission: We guide institution on Self Study Report (SSR) on robust 7 criteria along with 93 - 115 Key Indicators as per NAAC's New Format which comprises predominantly Qualitative (Q1M) and Quantitative (QnM) metrics. We ensure timely submission of the SSR online.
- DVV Clarifications : We provide Apt & Structured Clarifications to raised queries by NAAC in the stipulated time frame. Also to closely monitor Data validation and Verification process (DVV) and update to Institution on its status.
- Student Satisfaction Survey : Assist HEI's on right way to conduct the process for the maximum score in the new format of NAAC.
- Peer Team Visit : Assist institution for implementing best strategy on Peer Team Visit of NAAC.
SSS - Student Satisfaction Survey
Peer Team Visit - Assistance
“Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.”
Why we are the best choice for your NAAC accreditation project !
error: Content is copyrighted, Legal actions can be taken !!